- First art slave stream done wat actually made some dollereedoos 3 months ago
- @Gbay99 Hey dude, loving that I've been able to catch your streams lately, I play RS3 and wandering if there's a clan, if not can I make? 6 months ago
- Will try my best not to turn my twitter into a notifcation feed for youtube though :P 7 months ago
- So with work slowing down on the hours front a little early I might try the whole twitch/youtube deelio again...Oh boy 7 months ago
- Jealousy is a very powerful emotion it seems 9 months ago
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Steny Hoyer
Charles Lollar rocks. The Other McCain has an story on him. YAY! Charles on the boneheaded signs at the tea party rally. Seriously, is he not super wonderful?
OH. MY. HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! Charles Lollar won the GOP Primary to run against Steny *********** Hoyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I love this guy. YAY!!! Erlich for Guvnah. I hope he wins. I also hope that when he wins he controls spending. Yes, Mr. … Continue reading
Dear Congressman Hoyer, I have written to you multiple times regarding my opposition to this form of health care reform. I have called your office as well. What I continue to fail to understand is why you and the congress … Continue reading
I just got off the phone from Congressman Hoyer’s Telephone Town Hall about the Porkulus Monstrosity. I appreciate the hour the Congressman devoted to speaking with his constituents. My question wasn’t asked, which would have been this: Considering that the … Continue reading