- First art slave stream done wat actually made some dollereedoos 6 months ago
- @Gbay99 Hey dude, loving that I've been able to catch your streams lately, I play RS3 and wandering if there's a clan, if not can I make? 9 months ago
- Will try my best not to turn my twitter into a notifcation feed for youtube though :P 10 months ago
- So with work slowing down on the hours front a little early I might try the whole twitch/youtube deelio again...Oh boy 10 months ago
- Jealousy is a very powerful emotion it seems 1 year ago
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: PG County
That name just cracks me up. Heh. I took these pictures about noon today after we finished shoveling the driveway. How’s that for a pile of snow? That was mostly just digging out the front walk and a tiny bit … Continue reading
20 ish inches. Mostly 19.5. I wish it came through, the snow was all individual six sided flakes, powder. That’s rather unusual in Maryland. The snow was so shiney!
This is a series of measuring shots – it’s now at 16 inches. I just got back in from attempting to shovel the driveway. We almost got it done, but Dad needed to get back inside. The only thing left … Continue reading
I’ll try to take more of these, tracking the pile up. YAY!
Tonight, in the rain, I picked up an unwanted hitchhiker on the way home from work. This hitcher was tenacious and clung to my car. Picture below:
I just got off the phone from Congressman Hoyer’s Telephone Town Hall about the Porkulus Monstrosity. I appreciate the hour the Congressman devoted to speaking with his constituents. My question wasn’t asked, which would have been this: Considering that the … Continue reading