- First art slave stream done wat actually made some dollereedoos 2 months ago
- @Gbay99 Hey dude, loving that I've been able to catch your streams lately, I play RS3 and wandering if there's a clan, if not can I make? 5 months ago
- Will try my best not to turn my twitter into a notifcation feed for youtube though :P 6 months ago
- So with work slowing down on the hours front a little early I might try the whole twitch/youtube deelio again...Oh boy 6 months ago
- Jealousy is a very powerful emotion it seems 8 months ago
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Garden
This morning was the first serious frost AND it was a Saturday so I could go outside and take pictures. YAY! First, thyme. Lime Thyme specifically. And now the sad little lonely late sunflower, it’s the only one left. My … Continue reading
YAY! Close up pictures of the flowers in my garden!!!!! YAY!!! Regular old impatiens. Pretty but a bit boring. A pair of close ups of the double impatiens. I have two of these Hibiscus, they aren’t hardy so they will … Continue reading
How I ate those first fruits: A little rice vinegar and salt. Awesome!
My galanthus, in late February. The bed outside my backroom window. I love this bed, it’s lovely. My so cute miniature daffodils. They are teeny tiny and too cute to be tolerated. Extra adorable. About the onlyiest thing I indulge … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Tuesday, so that means it must be Random Day! 1. I’m in the mood for something but I don’t know what that something is. It is not food or drink. I’m longing for something else, something bigger. Maybe … Continue reading