- First art slave stream done wat actually made some dollereedoos 3 months ago
- @Gbay99 Hey dude, loving that I've been able to catch your streams lately, I play RS3 and wandering if there's a clan, if not can I make? 6 months ago
- Will try my best not to turn my twitter into a notifcation feed for youtube though :P 7 months ago
- So with work slowing down on the hours front a little early I might try the whole twitch/youtube deelio again...Oh boy 7 months ago
- Jealousy is a very powerful emotion it seems 9 months ago
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Storms
When I woke at 3 flipping AM, again, I turned on the Weather Channel and checked my phone. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hurricanes. I think Elmer Fudd needs to be brought in for questioning. Just saying.
Look! The snow is even more snowier just a few hours later! Earlier the bird feeders were empty. The birds let me know. They sat outside the door and gave me a “look”. I let them. We’ve been feeding them … Continue reading
Monday morning I heard an interview of a weeping girl/woman distraught that the aide center had run out of supplies before she got there. She cried out “I have an 83 year old grandmother who hasn’t eaten in 2 days!” … Continue reading
Insomnia has been my ever-present friend these past few weeks. The drugs aren’t working as well anymore, so I don’t get to sleep until hours after I go to bed. bleh. Nevertheless, I’ve gotten some reading done, watched a few … Continue reading
When I lived in Colorado I ached for rain. Not that it doesn’t rain there, it just rains for a couple of minutes, then it’s over, have a rainbow, move on. I missed the kind of rain that goes on … Continue reading