Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
- RT @michaeldweiss: Russia invaded Ukraine months ago but now the media and a few intl leaders are saying so openly: interpretermag.com/ukraine-livebl… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MaidanOnline: West’s ‘Chamberlains of Today’ Will Soon Face a Larger War than the One in Ukraine, Russian Observer Says... http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @velow1: #liberalwhitewomanprivilege Screaming "Women's rights women's rights"while purposefully ignoring this! http://t.co/vS8TYyK3Ms 8 months ago
- RT @heatherlsmith: "Gravity, story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space & die then spend 1 more min w/ a woman his own … 8 months ago
- RT @AceofSpadesHQ: remember when Obama's Park Service shut down open-air, routinely unguarded memorials to make the shutdown painful and th… 8 months ago
Category Archives: Vacuosity
Do you read lots of different news sites? Liberal, Conservative and Independent? Yeah, me too. I enjoy reading the ones who agree with me more than the ones who don’t, but it’s good to get different opinions. However, I’m careful … Continue reading
Osama Bin Laden’s son, Omar, is sad that his father is dead. Awww. While I appreciate, some little bit, that OBL was his father and that he loved him the way a son loves a father who makes him totally … Continue reading
Via Big Government, Via Red State: All Kinds Of Stupid. So guys in our military returning from a tour of duty in Afghanistan get the TSA treatment. These men are all carrying these weapons: Several are carrying these: And there … Continue reading
hahahahah! I love the new Kenny. So much. via Instapundit
Hilarious. Pat Sajak was appointed as the new Obama Administration’s Game Show Czar.
Via Ace of Spades – Wow. Just WOW. Please tell me this chick was confusing Alaska or Alabama with Arizona. Kinda reminds me of this chick: And this other politician:
Between the miles of boom sitting in a warehouse in Maine, turning away the Dutch and buckling to union’s protectionist ways, the President has responded the oil spilling into the Gulf of Mexico like the cut rate, inexperienced, narcissistic Chicago-way, … Continue reading
But, once again, it’s interesting to me that only the Saudi and Japanese Royals deserve attention from our, to quote Newsweek, “Post-Imperial” President. Rude to Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain. Check. Bows to Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, King of … Continue reading