Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar cheese Chris Matthews Christmas climategate Copenhagen Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh environmental kooks Family flowers Food Garden Grief Gulf Oil Spill Health Care Reform History Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart lies Maple Lawn Farms margaret sanger Maryland MD 5th District Media Bias Moxie MSM MSNBC Nancy Pelosi National Singles Awareness Day Obama PG County Philadelphia planned parenthood politicians politics porkulus Protests racism Recipes Romney Sarah Palin Scott Brown Snow Snowmaggedon Snowpocalypse 2010 Snow Storm 2010 South Park spring Steny Hoyer Stupidity stupid people Taxes Thanksgiving turkey Vacuousness VDH Veterans War Crimes WWII Zombies
- RT @michaeldweiss: Russia invaded Ukraine months ago but now the media and a few intl leaders are saying so openly: interpretermag.com/ukraine-livebl… 2 months ago
- RT @MaidanOnline: West’s ‘Chamberlains of Today’ Will Soon Face a Larger War than the One in Ukraine, Russian Observer Says... http://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @velow1: #liberalwhitewomanprivilege Screaming "Women's rights women's rights"while purposefully ignoring this! http://t.co/vS8TYyK3Ms 9 months ago
- RT @heatherlsmith: "Gravity, story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space & die then spend 1 more min w/ a woman his own … 9 months ago
- RT @AceofSpadesHQ: remember when Obama's Park Service shut down open-air, routinely unguarded memorials to make the shutdown painful and th… 9 months ago
Author Archives: vivianlouise
Lately there’s been some movement on making abortion illegal after 20 weeks of pregnancy. This is what that looks like: (Note – this is someone’s ultrasound. I plucked it from hundreds on YouTube. ) This baby moves, smiles, sucks her … Continue reading
I got married to The Everlasting Phelps and moved to Texas. So far Texas has been kind to me, not so much with the outrageous heat thing yet. It is only May. We live in an apartment and are getting … Continue reading
Dear Wedding Dress Designers, While I chose and purchased my wedding dress some time ago, I decided to check out what’s on the market today, just to see if I should suddenly change my mind. I’m wild like that. However, … Continue reading
My blogging absence has really be for far too long. Mostly my reasons are that blogging stopped being so rewarding. Also, I got busy. Mostly though, in the past year I’ve met a wonderful man, fallen in love, gotten engaged … Continue reading
Like I need a bunch of super cereal celebrities reading someone else’s words telling me what to do with my liberties. These people have got their heads planted so firmly up their pampered asses they can’t see beyond the next … Continue reading
Because, a long national nightmare might have been averted.
No, I'm sorry. Things will likely spoil. RT @goldyfox82: any plans for dry ice to be given out? Having a hard time keeping food cold… — Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) October 30, 2012 This is why people need to expect to … Continue reading
When I woke at 3 flipping AM, again, I turned on the Weather Channel and checked my phone. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hurricanes. I think Elmer Fudd needs to be brought in for questioning. Just saying.