Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Clouds…Nice.Fluffy.2009 Snow Storm abortion Adoption AIG Algore Anthropogenic Global Warming Asshattery Bill Whittle Charles Lollar Christmas climategate Cruise Dr. Kermit Gosnell Egon teh Kitteh Family flowers Food Garden Health Care Reform Insanity Iowahawk Iran Iran Green Revolution Islam Joe Biden Jon Stewart Maryland Moxie MSM Nancy Pelosi Obama PG County planned parenthood politics porkulus racism Scott Brown Snow Snow Storm 2010 Steny Hoyer Stupidity Taxes Thanksgiving turkey WWII
- RT @iowahawkblog: The only reform the IRS needs is a bulldozer. 3 hours ago
- RT @glennbeck: $850,000 4 OK survivors raised in 24 hours. You are inspiring.Now all we need is some "big rich 1%er"that is willing to matc… 13 hours ago
- RT @FriedrichHayek: Crony capitalism works is will directly through left wing think tanks freebeacon.com/progressives-f… 16 hours ago
- RT @kirstenpowers10: My @thedailybeast column today. First They Came for Fox News -- How Hope and Change Gave Way to Spying on the Press h… 16 hours ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: There is no reason for any employee of government to belong to a labor union, let alone the IRS. 16 hours ago
Author Archives: vivianlouise
I got married to The Everlasting Phelps and moved to Texas. So far Texas has been kind to me, not so much with the outrageous heat thing yet. It is only May. We live in an apartment and are getting … Continue reading
Dear Wedding Dress Designers, While I chose and purchased my wedding dress some time ago, I decided to check out what’s on the market today, just to see if I should suddenly change my mind. I’m wild like that. However, … Continue reading
My blogging absence has really be for far too long. Mostly my reasons are that blogging stopped being so rewarding. Also, I got busy. Mostly though, in the past year I’ve met a wonderful man, fallen in love, gotten engaged … Continue reading
Like I need a bunch of super cereal celebrities reading someone else’s words telling me what to do with my liberties. These people have got their heads planted so firmly up their pampered asses they can’t see beyond the next … Continue reading
Because, a long national nightmare might have been averted.
No, I'm sorry. Things will likely spoil. RT @goldyfox82: any plans for dry ice to be given out? Having a hard time keeping food cold…— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) October 30, 2012 This is why people need to expect to be … Continue reading
When I woke at 3 flipping AM, again, I turned on the Weather Channel and checked my phone. Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Hurricanes. I think Elmer Fudd needs to be brought in for questioning. Just saying.
HOLY….. Please don’t let idiots vote. Good googlie.